Programs start September 19
If you have received an email or text message indicating that your child(ren) has been approved for YouthPower365 afterschool programs, your family is guaranteed a spot for the school year. Programs will begin September 19 even if enrollment is still in process.
We appreciate your patience as we set up your account, so this is easier for you. You will be contacted by YouthPower365 or your school to complete this process when your contract is ready.
If you have not applied yet for programs, applications are still open but whether you will be accepted is based off staff capacity.
Please note, our application process has changed for this school year.
What does this mean?
- This is not a first-come, first-served process.
- You will complete a paper application, which is available at your school or via the online form linked below. Completing an application does not mean you are enrolled in programs.
- Your application must be approved in order for your child to be enrolled in a YouthPower365 afterschool program at your school.
- Families will be notified of their application status by email and/or phone call. You will know at that time whether your application has been approved or your student has been added to a waitlist.
- Once your application has been approved, you will begin the enrollment process. Assistance will be provided for completing enrollment.
- Please be aware that acceptance is based on staff capacity.