EverBank Financial Literacy Challenge
Financial Literacy Challenge
EverFi, EverBank, Vail Valley Foundation and YouthPower365 have teamed up to provide an exciting opportunity for your students. Have your 4th-8th graders complete at least one module of the EverFi Vault: Understanding Money sponsored by the Lapin Family Foundation to be eligible to win a field trip to the 2017 FIS Birds of Prey World Cup Races and $1000 for your school!
Who can enter: ANY 4th-8th grade class at ANY school in Eagle County
What do I do?: Have students complete at least one EverFi FutureSmart module, create a 90 seconds or less video, and submit to be eligible to win!
What do I win?: A field trip to the 2017 FIS Birds of Prey World Cup Races on December 1st for your entire grade AND $1000 cash prize for your school courtesy of EverBank, the official bank of Vail Valley Foundation and YouthPower365
Get started today by following the instructions below!
- Log into your teacher account by visiting everfi.com/login
- Create your class code (if you have not done already) by clicking on “classes and codes” then “create class”
- Have your students self-register with the code that is automatically generated
- Complete at least one module of FutureSmart sponsored by the MassMutual Foundation
- We recommend having your students start with the first module of the course, Financial Values and Goal Setting, which takes approximately 20 minutes to complete.
- Create a short video (less than 90 seconds) and have students answer ALL THREE of the following questions:
- What skills have you learned/will be learning with FutureSmart?
- Why do you want to attend the races?
- Most importantly, if they were to win $1000 how will they apply the lessons learned with EverFi to better their community?
- Please submit your video entries by emailing them directly to both Samara Scipriani and Laura Watkins by November 10th
- Winners notified on November 14th