For more than 10 years, YouthPower365 has provided an amazing summer camp for K-8 students in partnership with Eagle County Schools. Our camp prevents academic summer slide through fun, engaging, hands-on learning and adventure. But in order for kids to learn, they need a healthy, fresh lunch.
YouthPower365 needs help from the community to offer the lunch students deserve. YOU can give of your time, resources, or connections to make a difference in students’ lives!
How can you help?
- Give of your resources. Just $100 would cover 50 lunches for students. Contact Euginnia Seyferth to donate to this cause.
- Give of your time. We need to fill more than 100 hours of volunteer service to deliver and serve meals. Sign up for a shift here or call 970.748.5985.
- Give of your connections. YouthPower365 needs to connect with individuals with cooking or kitchen skills. Contact Sara Amberg with ideas.
Did you know?
- Camp is hosted at six schools over 18 days. We expect up to 750 youth to participate, and more than 90% are high need and low income.
- For some students, camp lunch might be their only solid meal of the day.
- YouthPower365 will work with renown Chef Santosh Koradi from Park Hyatt on the menu. He has also volunteered to cook for the program.
- Camp consists of normal fun in the sun, along with project-based learning and intervention in math and literacy. Students also participate in robotics and STEM activities.
- Camp is offered at no cost to families and includes free transportation.