Financial Literacy Challenge
EverFi, TIAA Bank, Vail Valley Foundation and YouthPower365 have teamed up to provide an exciting opportunity for your students. In order to be eligible to win a field trip to the 2018 Xfinity Birds of Prey Audi FIS World Cup Ski Races and $1,000 for your school, you simply have to have your 4th-5th grade students complete at least one module of Vault: Understanding Money and 6th-8th grade students complete one module of FutureSmart or Venture. Know that you don’t have to complete all the modules to participate, simply get started! Submit a video by November 9th !
Who can enter?: ANY 4th-8th grade class at ANY school in Eagle County
What do I do?: Complete an EverFi module (content varies by grade) and then create a short video (less than 90 seconds), details below!
What do I win?: A field trip to the 2018 Xfinity Birds of Prey Audi FIS World Cup Ski Races on November 30th for your entire grade AND $1000 cash prize for your school courtesy of TIAA Bank, Vail Valley Foundation and YouthPower365
Get started today by following the instructions below!
- Log into your teacher account by visiting everfi.com/login.
- Create your class code (if you have not done already) by clicking on “classes and codes”, then “create class”.
- Have your students self-register with the code that is automatically generated.
- Contact Samara Cipriani, EverFi Implementation Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or need help getting your students set up.
4th-5th grade students: complete at least one module of Vault: Understanding Money
6th-8th grade students: complete one module of FutureSmart or Venture
- Create a short video (less than 90 seconds) and have students answer ALL THREE of the following questions:
- What skills are you learning from the modules?
- Why do you want to attend the races?
- Most importantly, if you were to win $1000, how will you apply the lessons learned with EVERFI to better your community?