TIAA Bank Financial Literacy Challenge
Financial Literacy Challenge
EverFi, TIAA Bank, Vail Valley Foundation and YouthPower365 have teamed up to provide an exciting opportunity for your students. In order to be eligible to win a field trip to the 2018 Xfinity Birds of Prey Audi FIS World Cup Ski Races and $1,000 for your school, you simply have to have your 4th-5th grade students complete at least one module of Vault: Understanding Money and 6th-8th grade students complete one module of FutureSmart or Venture. Know that you don’t have to complete all the modules to participate, simply get started! Submit a video by November 9th !
Who can enter?: ANY 4th-8th grade class at ANY school in Eagle County
What do I do?: Complete an EverFi module (content varies by grade) and then create a short video (less than 90 seconds), details below!
What do I win?: A field trip to the 2018 Xfinity Birds of Prey Audi FIS World Cup Ski Races on November 30th for your entire grade AND $1000 cash prize for your school courtesy of TIAA Bank, Vail Valley Foundation and YouthPower365
Get started today by following the instructions below!
- Log into your teacher account by visiting everfi.com/login.
- Create your class code (if you have not done already) by clicking on “classes and codes”, then “create class”.
- Have your students self-register with the code that is automatically generated.
- Contact Samara Cipriani, EverFi Implementation Director, at email@example.com if you have any questions or need help getting your students set up.
4th-5th grade students: complete at least one module of Vault: Understanding Money
6th-8th grade students: complete one module of FutureSmart or Venture
- Create a short video (less than 90 seconds) and have students answer ALL THREE of the following questions:
- What skills are you learning from the modules?
- Why do you want to attend the races?
- Most importantly, if you were to win $1000, how will you apply the lessons learned with EVERFI to better your community?