YouthPower365 invites you to impact the lives of hundreds of local youth through an amazing year of AmeriCorps service in Eagle County, Colorado.
Openings are now available for full-time AmeriCorps positions with YouthPower365, a youth-serving nonprofit organization. The position (called Peak Pathfinders) will serve one of four public schools in Eagle County, Colorado, for 10 months, from September 13, 2021, until August 19, 2022.
Individuals will serve from 12-8 p.m., five days a week: during the school day, afterschool, and in the evenings. Individuals will provide mentoring, intervention, tutoring, and wrap-around supports for students and their families to address the academic and social-emotional impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- This opportunity permits working at another job and/or attendance at college/trade school
- Housing option and ski pass offered at no cost
- Health coverage and federal loan forbearance
- Living allowance (estimate of $1,224 monthly)
- Childcare assistance available
- Education award ($6320) upon successful completion of service
- In-depth trainings for future careers in education, youth development, prevention, etc.
- Assistance developing basic conversation skills in Spanish available
Contact Walter Gilles at firstname.lastname@example.org or 616-635-0578.
Opportunity pending grant funding.